We managed to persuade top PR girl Sidonie Goldman from Wolford to tell about a typical day in the Wolford PR office, and also to give us her top picks for the season ahead?
My day in the busy press office at WOLFORD
What I love about my job is that each day is different!? Here?s a snapshot of what is happening in our busy press office?
- 8.50am – Arrive at the office.? Take a look at all the press clippings and social medi
- 9.00am – Meeting with my team about the day?s tasks and weekly project
- 10.30am – Meeting with Marketing Director of the Canary Wharf Shopping Centre, where one of our stores is: establishing Social media strategy for Christmas and how we are going to optimise traffic in our boutiqu
- 12.30pm – Lunch meeting with blogger Alexandra Zagalsky from Beautifulyou.com: before lunch I took her to one of our boutiques to see the collection in its natural environment. We discussed different posts, imagery and possible competitions…
- 2pm – Back to the office – calling and emailing a few magazines to see if they need any Wolford tights for their forthcoming stories – catching up on emails and calls.
- 4pm ? Off out again to meet with a designer (can?t say which ? top secret!) to talk about their show during LFW in February and determine if I can help them with hosiery.
- 5pm – Back to the office again for yet more emails?
- 5.30 to 6pm – End of the day, I need to go home and have a glass of wine!
Take a look at my top picks for your hosiery drawer for SS14?
Velvet de Luxe 66?Tights
These are my all time favourite. They will take me from morning meeting to parties in the evening ? I just have to add a big necklace or cocktail ring for the evening, change my shoes from flats to Nicholas Kirkwood heels and it?s done!
Individual 10 Control Top?Tights
I really like nude tights, even in the summer. In France we are used to going out with a pair of tights on, it finishes the silhouette and gives you great body contour – plus they give your legs a beautiful and even tone.? I normally wear a pair with a barely visible reinforced toe, they last longer and are great with open toe shoes and sandals.
Trend: SS14 Bootlace Tights
I wore this pair in Black/Black for the press day and everybody commented on them. They are definitely a show stopper and will actually look good on all body shapes, you don’t have to wear a mini skirt. I wear it with pencil skirt and a nice pair of black simple high heeled shoes. Having said that, I love the whole SS14 collection of Wolford Fashion – it will definitely be very difficult to choose between all the amazing styles!