Posts Tagged ‘blue tights’
g” alt=”" width=”400″ height=”540″ />Nothing makes me want to don colour pop brights like the cold weather, and now Mr. Blue Skies seems to have bid us farewell, I’ve been frantically digging through my wardrobe in search of something to bring a little sunshine into my wardrobe. Thankfully, you add colourful flashes to your look and tick off your trend list as colour blocking is a key look this season. Here are our top 5 coloured tights and how to wear them:
1) Henry Holland Houndstooth Tights in Pink: Try pink on pink with a pink dress – we thought this would be too much but our founder Laura rocked this look the other day and looked amazing! Henry Holland tights call for bold styling and the pattern breaks up the colour to make it pretty wearable (or as wearable as all-over pink ever gets, anyway).
2) Yellow Tights: Neon, mustard, buttercup – whatever shade you go for, yellow tights are pure sunshine in a pack. Ideal for grey days when your spirits need lifting, wear them with shades of purple for pallet perfection.
3) Mary Portas & Charnos Stripe Opaque Tights in Sultry Sage: This medium to dark green with black pinstripes design is colour blocking for shrinking violets: subtle, chic and sophisticated. These will go with pretty much anything – try teaming them with
your workwear to get heads turning at the office.
4) Pretty Polly 60 Denier Plush Tights: These gorgeous opaques from Pretty Polly come in 7 different shades – one for each day of the week! We especially love the Denim shade, but whatever colour you’re in the mood for, they’re all finished with cashmere protein for extra softness.
5) Blue Tights: Another way to banish the blues, shades of aqua are super fresh and tie in with this season’s underwater trend. The Trasparenze Valentina Hold Ups in Azzuro are bundles of fun to wear, or try the Pamela Mann Lurex Micronet Tights in Blue/Silver, which will tick off two trends in one as metallic are also key this autumn.