Each and every one of the brands we stock at MyTights.com are unique in their own way, so we’re always intrigued to see how our brands translate the catwalk trends into their new collections. One brand that never let us down is Oroblu, and it just so happens that we recently received a long-awaited delivery of their SS15 collection!
As we’re sure you eagle-eyed hosiery fans have noticed, the new range launched on the website across the last couple of days, and you’re in for a real treat. Oroblu are brilliant at taking a classic style and putting their own spin on it, creating fashion-forward hosiery that’s always a cut above the rest, which is instantly clear from the new range. And with leggings, socks, hold ups and tights in the mix, every single one of our lovely customers can enjoy some sophisticated Italian styling this summer. Here are our top picks:
1) Oroblu Bouquet Leggings - as fashions come and go, some have a real knack of staying around. One such fashion is floral, and these leggings offer them in abundance. Ascending up the leg, the mix of pretty petals and leaves are great for adding some femininity and glamour into an otherwise casual look. Ideal for jazzing up your longline tees or equally forming part of your party look, we have a feeling we’ll be wearing these A LOT across the coming months.
2) Oroblu April Tights – fishnets are undergoing something of a style revolution of late – they just seem to be everywhere! No complaints from us, but for a particularly fashionable pair, these classic net tights are joined by a gorgeous side seam with an unusual tricot effect. MyTights founder Laura is a big fan!
3) Oroblu Luna Footprotectors – these gorgeous foot liners epitomise Oroblu to a tee. Taking something as standard as a footprotector and making it into a high-end fashion accessory, the mix of net, floral lace and scallop edge make these a must-have in our eyes.
4) Oroblu Addison Tights – a trick we always stick to is layering some sheers beneath fishnet tights to stay current and on-trend without compromising on warmth. Killing two birds with one stone, these brilliant fashion tights have an interlinking diamond pattern against an elegant sheer base, creating the illusion of nets and giving us all a new essential.
5) Oroblu Candice Long Pants – finishing with something a little different, these fitted pants give the look of cropped trousers, but with the stretch and comfort as leggings. Sounds like the perfect marriage in our eyes!
Want to see more? We bet you do! Check out the entire SS15 Oroblu collection here.Read More