It only seems like last week that we were applying after sun to our sunburnt shoulders, but believe it or not, we’re nearing November. As October comes to an end, there’s one date in the social calendar that always stands out for us here at MyTights…Halloween!
Regardless of how old we get, it’s always fun to stock up on the fake blood, fangs and broomsticks and dress up, isn’t it? With your Halloween soiree in mind, our hosiery experts at MyTights have created the ultimate list of spook-tacular hosiery to add the perfect finishing touch to your fancy dress costume. Hold on to your hats!
- Jonathan Aston Sweet Roses Lace Tights: A great one if you still want to retain a stylish and chic edge in your fancy dress attire, these sumptuous lace tights are both feminine and vampy. Team with a wet look skater skirt and corseted top –frightfully fashionable!
- Pamela Mann Bones Leggings: Gorgeously gothic, these Pamela Mann leggings feature a bold skeleton bone pattern that’s just ideal for the Halloween season. What’s more, they’re also completely versatile and give your pins perfect coverage, so feel free to mix and match with the rest of your costume.
- Pamela Mann Twicker Tights: Giving your Halloween attire a splash of colour, these opaque tights have a colourful horizontal striped pattern for maximum impact! Team with an LBD and backcombed hair and voila…you’re ready to paint the town red (literally!)
- Pamela Mann Cobweb Pattern Tights: Spin a terrifying web with these cobweb inspired tights from Pamela Mann. We think these will look great teamed with black denim shorts and heeled ankle boots. You creative folk may also want to wear over the top of your colourful opaques for a customised look this October 31st!
- Pamela Mann Bat Over The Knee Tights: You’ll be batting away the compliments in these eerie over the knee tights with bat motifs! For the ultimate Halloween look, team with a leather-look skater dress. The more eye make up the better!
Alternatively, why not have a look at our entire range of Halloween hosiery, instead?
We’ll see you at the cauldron!